Monday, June 2, 2014

On the Menu this Month - June

If I'm not mistaken, I have not posted a new menu since last Autumn...I truly hope you guys have not been waiting for me to post a new one to cook up something delicious though! :) Anyway, in case you are looking for inspiration for the summer, I am publishing today my June Menu. Clicking on the picture will enlarge it and you'll be able to see the delicious meals listed but if you'd like to print out your own copy, contact me through Facebook or by e-mail me and I'll send you a free pdf copy. (I eventually plan on putting up these free menus on a file sharing site but until it's done...you'll have to go through me! :) )

DSC_0092
June 2014 Menu : Fire Up the Grill!

* * *

Never Miss the Latest Post:
Follow Sorting Sprinkles on Facebook or
Sign Up for Post Delivery Directly to Your Inbox!

* * *

This post is currently linked up to these great blogs and websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment